What Am I Reading Today?

WRITING BEGINS WITH THE BREATH, Embodying Your Authentic Voice by Laraine Herring..
Just started- so far it's very interesting-about deep writing..
SCENE & STRUCTURE by Jack M. Bickham.. Started this winter and it's still on my table, but I'm getting thru it slowly.
HOOKED by Les Edgerton. Also started this winter, almost finished.. Very good craft wise.
LITTLE HORSE ON HIS OWN, Betsy Byars,
illustrated by David McPhail..This early chapter book was introduced to me at the SCBWI Pocono Conference workshop by Art Director Patrick Collins from Henry Holt.
I love the book design and cover. I was disappointed in the story.. the size change of the Little Horse bothered me, and Little Horse's dream was confusing.
A VISITOR FOR BEAR by Bonny Becker. Picture book, 2008. I really like this story and the way mouse warms bear's heart. Bonny has critiqued one of my manuscripts.