What Am I Reading?

Or in this case, what have I finished reading:
THE INVENTION OF HUGO CABRET, a novel by Brian Selznick, 2007 Scholastic Press.... Interesting story. I love the setting in an old railroad station.. Which is where my granddad work in London. I like the combo of old black and white photos, graphite drawings and writing. Lots of new ideas.
KATIE LOVES THE KITTENS, picture book by John Himmelman, 2008, Henry Holt
so, so cute.. love the way Katie just can't handle herself 'cause shes so happy and excited about the new kittens.. The illustrations show this so well.. A tail wagger!
THE NICE BOOK by David Ezra Stein, G.P. Putnam's Sons
Having been an art teacher prek-12, I used lots of books in the classroom with little kids and that is a good one for that classroom.. I like its simple approach to teaching kids to be kind.
KNUFFLE BUNNY TOO, by Mo Willems, 2007 Hyperion Books For Children-Very interesting combination of sepia photos and computer generated ink drawings... Story is fun..

Read many other picture books... only record a few