Found out I won the Liebster Blog Award from Kerie at www.illustrationjunky.wordpress.com ....

Thanks so much Kerie!
So first, here are the five things about me: 1) I started riding horses at six years old, 2) I taught Art preK thru 12th grade, 3) My favorite months are October and May, 4) My first art award was in third grade for a travel poster, (still have poster).
And last, but not least, 5) My library has a tree house in the children's section. I live there.. (in library, not tree-house)
Thanks again! and I choose to pass this blog award along to one person: Lynda Shoup of www.picturebookinspirations.blogspot.com
Lynda is a librarian, writes for children and is a 12x12x'12 participant. I enjoyed reading her blog and now follow.
Here's more about the award and how it works:  
“Liebster is a German word, meaning dearest or beloved, but it can also mean favorite. The idea behind the Liebster Blog Award is that it is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers in order to create new connections and bring attention to these wonderful blogs!”
The rules of the Liebster are to thank the person who gave the award and link back to that person’s blog, to tell  five random things about myself, and to pass the award on to another worthy blogger who has fewer than 200 followers, (3-5 bloggers but I choose one).